Curated, practical cybersecurity solutions
At CarbonHelix, we don’t try to do it all — we focus on developing highly effective solutions built on deep expertise and rigorous standards with a specific set of industry leading technologies.
Powerful, customized solutions
Our solutions are built for maximum impact and flexibility. You can utilize them all in tandem for complete and robust protection, or employ them individually to meet specific needs.
No other company is as specialized as CarbonHelix. This allows us to invest more resources into developing sophisticated processes that enhance and expand our solutions while keeping the costs as low as possible.
Seamless integration and collaboration
These solutions are built on the most trusted, in-demand products in the industry, empowering seamless collaboration and integration that’s specifically tailored to your IT environment.
These solutions are effective used together, or on their own — let's find what fits you best.
Click for more information about everything we offer.
24x7 Security Operations Center (SOC)
Around the clock collaboration with an experienced SOC that utilizes pre-built and custom procedures, integrations, and playbooks.
- Turnkey cybersecurity
- Threat management
- Custom playbooks
- Open Co-Management
- 24x7 SOC as a service (SOCaaS)
- Visibility, Detection, and Response
- SIEM Log, Flow, Packet Analytics
- SOAR Remediation
- XDR Threat Hunting
Managed Detection and Response (MDR)
Around the clock protection against ransomware, malware, suspicious activity, and threats. Fast deployment of a SOC that is focused on endpoint threat management.
- Focus on the Endpoint
- Sophisticated detection methods
- Targeted response
- Protection when off network
- Endpoint security platform
- 24x7 MDR
Continuous Vulnerability Assessment
Capture vulnerability status at all times across more of your organization’s assets so zero-day vulnerabilities are identified earlier than has been possible before.
- Real-Time Asset Status
- On and Off-Network Workforce
- Vulnerability Research
- Intuitive Management
- Continuous Scanning
- Impact-less Assessment
- Network and Agent Based
- Remediation Recommendations
Zero Trust Remote access
Replace legacy VPN solutions with the latest technology, simplifying complex security controls by publishing specific applications, systems, protocols, and more.
- Next generation remote access
- Fast application performance
- Strong security controls
- Client or Clientless
- On demand recording
- Live on demand session monitoring
- User session intercept
- User and endpoint validation for use remote access to applications
Extended Detection and Response (XDR)
24x7 human-led federated searching that “un-silos” platforms when threat hunting for greater coverage.
- Large scale threat hunting
- Response automation playbooks
- Asset Risk Consolidation
- Federated Search
- Unified security
- Cross-platform visibility
- Visibility, detection, and response
- 24x7 incident management
Ransomware malware intervention (EDR)
Automated Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) from known and unknown ransomware attacks against servers and user devices online and offline.
- Identify ransomware tactics and techniques
- Stop ransomware early, preventing damage and loss
- Respond to compromise before infection
- Custom remediation plans
- Offline endpoint protection
- Zero day behavioral analysis
- Threat hunting
- MITRE ATT&CK mapping
- Remote Human Intervention
Compliance and log management
Collect, retain, view, and audit, security, logs, and other data to meet compliance mandates.
Meet compliance mandates including but not limited to:
- NIST 800-171
- ISO 2700.1
- SOC2 hosting
- FEDRAMP hosting
- Continuous monitoring
- Long-term security data and retention
Simplify access to tightly controlled networks to improve compliance.
- Low effort management
- Simplified application access
- Strong security controls
- Fast and Easy Implementation
- Minimizing Change across AirGap Networks
- Multi-Factor and Single Sign On Wrappers
- Session Monitoring and Recording
- Real time visibility and activity monitoring
Safeguard your future
Recent IBM research shows that the average cost of a data breach in the United States is $9.44 million. They also found that companies who utilize an incident response team save $2.66 million, and those that use extended detection and response technology save an average of 29 days in breach response time.
Reach out to us today and together we’ll build a cybersecurity plan that protects your company from the financial and brand damage that cyber-crimes cause.